Santa Barbara County Early Care and Education Needs Assessment
"Early Care and Education Needed Now!" is the most recent report of early care and education needs and services in Santa Barbara County.
One of the mandated responsibilities of County Child Care Planning Councils is to undertake a comprehensive assessment of the needs and services for early care and education throughout the county. This report was prepared in 2016 based on data gathered from 2012 - 2015.
Direct links to specific information within the document are available in the Table of Contents below.
Download: Needs Assessment Executive Summary
- CHAPTER 1: THE QUALITY OF EARLY CARE AND EDUCATION
- CHAPTER 2: THE PEOPLE OF SANTA BARBARA COUNTY
- CHAPTER 3: EARLY CARE AND EDUCATION: NEED AND CAPACITY
- CHAPTER 4: EARLY CARE AND EDUCATION: COST AND SUBSIDIES
- CHAPTER 5: EARLY CARE AND EDUCATION: SPECIAL POPULATIONS
- CHAPTER 6: COUNTYWIDE EARLY CARE AND EDUCATION INFRASTRUCTURE