Steps to Create an Aeries Parent Portal
For instructional video to create an Aeries Parent Portal Account click here.
You will need an email account. If you don't have one, you can sign-up for a free Gmail account here.
1. Click on link to login to Aeries Parent Portal, here. When you open the link, please select your preferred language in the upper right corner.
2. Click on the Create New Account link in the bottom right-hand corner.
3. Account should be Parent - Click Next.
4. Type in your email address and choose a password (something you will remember).
5. A verification email will be sent to the email address you provided above.
6. Click on the link within the email to continue setting up your account.
7. Return to the AeriesParent Portal and complete your enrollment process; you will need the following information:
- Student primary telephone number
- Parent email address
- Student permanent ID (sent to you by SBCEO)
- Verification code (sent to you by SBCEO)
For instructional video on how to video to enroll your student in Aeries click here
We encourage you to enroll your student as soon as possible. If you have questions or for assistance with the enrollment process, please call 805-922-0334.