- Santa Barbara County Education Office
- COVID-19 Staff Resources
July 23, 2020
Last Friday, I shared an employee memo to communicate that the Cabinet team was considering possible modifications to our SBCEO reopening plan.
At that time, we intended to extend our current transition plan beyond August 3, slowing the progression of having all employees on-site at the same time. I wanted to let you know that we are gathering input and will follow up with details as soon as possible.
As a member of our SBCEO family, please continue to exercise caution and concern for yourself and others while at work. Please remember to:
- Wear a face covering correctly. It must cover your nose and your mouth, and fit snugly against the side of your face to be effective.
- Stay home if you are experiencing symptoms not associated with a chronic or known condition.
- Practice physical distancing.
- Wash your hands frequently (see CDC’s five steps to washing hands the right way), or use hand sanitizer.
We all need to be diligent in following these proven practices to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
Our KIT (Keeping in Touch) team is compiling the August edition now. Please send your news and updates to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, don’t miss our “Best of Face Covering Contest.” Compete for awards such as best overall, most creative, most unusual, best color coordination, most fashionable, and best team spirit, by sending in a picture of you wearing your face covering.
Finally, the video of the SBCEO Families First Coronavirus Relief Act (FFCRA) leaves meeting has been posted on the Intranet under Human Resources. Remember, you must be logged in to view the intranet.